I hope you all did great in your AS/A levels and good luck in the future!
I was nominated by Mashmato for the Liebster Award which promotes new bloggers and introduces them into the blogging community. This is the first award that I’ve been nominated for so thank you very much! 😀
The rules are simple:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
I have decided to nominate…..
- Lifestyle of a Student
- Just More Life Blogging
- Sincerely, Smriti
- Little Corner of the Interweb
- Starting the Climb
- Stressed and Probably Not That Well Dressed
- Trent Durham Student Life
- Mini and Mindful
And here are my questions from Mashmato!!
1.If you could dye your hair any colour for one day, what would you choose?
If it was for just one day, bright red.
2. Are you a sweet or savory person?
Sweet – all the way!
3. What was your dream when you were younger?
To make a difference, help others and be a positive influence.
4. Has your dream changed/been achieved?
It hasn’t changed or achieved yet but little by little I’m getting there 🙂
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
The Noughts and Crosses series by Malorie Blackman
6. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you use social media?
9. I use it pretty much everyday but if I really needed to I could go without it for months.
7. Where do you see your blog in 10 years?
I don’t know.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Finished A Levels, done my primary teaching degree and hopefully be a teacher or just working with children.
9. Are you an optimistic or a pessimistic person? Or a mix of both?
I mix of both. I can be really pessimistic at times but that’s only if I’m tired but the smallest things can put me in a bad mood.
10. Do you take ages to do your makeup? How long?
It takes me about 10 minutes but I don’t wear that much makeup.
Here’s my questions:
- Are you an early morning person?
- How would you describe you ideal Sunday?
- How long have you been running a blog?
- What made you set up a blog?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What has been your best moment of 2015 so far?
- What is the top thing on your bucket list?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- Who would you go to for advice on anything?
- What do you want to achieve in life?
Thank you again to Mashamto for nominating me! To my nominees, I hope you like the questions and you enjoy answering them.