I’ve been nominated by Dash of Daisies for the Blogger Recognition Award and I just wanted to say thank you so much. It really means a lot to be nominated for these sorts of things! Go and check out her blog as it’s amazing.
- Write a post explaining why you started blogging along with a few tips.
- Nominate some of your fellow bloggers.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
Why I Started
I started blogging in May 2015 because I wanted to share my A Level experience with an audience to try to give them as much first hand experience as possible. I tried to stick to school related topics like uni, A Levels and exams but in the future I may branch out to other areas as I am planning on taking a gap year so I am hoping to be able to blog all of that.
- Blog often; so that you’re audience doesn’t get bored and you can constantly give them something interesting and informative to read.
- Make a schedule; so that you know when you are planning on posting.
- Write down your ideas in one place; so that if you are struggling to think of ideas on a particular day you can always use some previous post ideas that you have not done.