Thank you so much for My Life in the Universe nominating me. It really means a lot!
Here are the rules:
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Answer the questions from your nominators.
– Nominate 11 bloggers and set them 11 questions (different to the ones your nominator/s asked you) to answer.
Here are my questions that I was set:
- If you had the chance to go to space, or to the bottom of the ocean, which would you choose and why?
I’d probably go to space as I’d be able to see the entire world from above and it would just be an amazing experience.
2. What goals do you have in life?
I hope to become a primary school teacher but other than that I try to just take life as it comes and embrace any opportunities and experiences that I have.
3. What was your first thought you had this morning when you woke up?
I was at a party last night and I didn’t get to bed until late but I have a paper round, which involves getting up at 7am so my first though was “Why do I need to get up? I don’t want to leave my bed”.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I would love to be invisible. Just think about the amount of free concerts you could go to!!
5. What’s your favourite book?
Noughts and Crosses.
6. Do you have any annoying habits? If yes, what are they?
I always bite my nails went I get bored. I’ve tried to stop but it gets to a point where they are just too long so instead of waiting to file them I simply just bite them.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to go to Thailand as it looks amazing!
8. You are stranded on an island, what 5 possessions do you bring?
Matches, walking boots, a rucksack, some sort of cooking pan and a water bottle – all very practical things 🙂
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money you won?
I would divide it up between my friends & family and charities, and I’d try to help others before I spent it on myself.
10. Who is your favourite celebrity?
My favourite celebrities are One Direction. Listen to Made In The A.M. IS SOOO GOOD!
11. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I was younger, like when I was 10, and I couldn’t pronounce nobel because I kept saying nob-el instead
- Hi Its Alice
- Starting the Climb
- Dash of Daisies
- The Average Gurl
- Teacup Talk
- Life of an Anxious Teen
- Just More Life Blogging
My Questions to You:
- Where are you from?
- What do you hope to do next year?
- Tea or coffee?
- What made you start your blog?
- Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
- If you could change one thing in the world what you it be?
- Who do you most aspire?
- What’s your biggest fashion disaster?
- If you could re-live one day in your life what day would you choose?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What’s your favourite TV show?