This last month has been the amazing for a number of different reasons but I could I never predicted any of them:
- I went on Project Trust selection; I met an incredible bunch of people and within 4 days I was a more confident and independent person.
- I received my Project Trust confirmation letter; I was told that I would be going to South Africa next year and this will allow me to achieve my dream of becoming a primary school teacher.
- I saw One Direction live in Newcastle; They were amazing and it was the best night of my night!
- 1D performed in Radio 1’s Live Lounge; Something that I’ve been waiting 5 years for and they performed Torn, which was where it all began…
- 1D’s album ‘Made In The A.M.’ was released; It’s their best album yet and if you haven’t listened to it you’re missing out big time!
- 1D were on the X Factor; I know there’s a lot of 1D in this this but I love them so much. They were there for me when I needed them and the X Factor is their home.
- I got my mock results back; I got 2 As and a B which I’m so happy about.
- I met someone amazing; This is what the post is about, ‘good things come to those who wait’. Things will naturally fall into place and there’s no point in rushing anything. Good things will happen when the time is right and when you least expect it!
I feel like there’s so much pressure on young people to be able to manage: school, family life, relationships, friendships, the list goes on but sometimes we all need to just take a step back and “enjoy the rollercoaster that is life”.